Monday, June 11, 2007

but why,....4 hours in church!

...this lockdown thing on no dating untill november is really gettin to me. am tryong not to be 2 explicit here, but all i can say is that, i had a dream and i raped a guy, utterly ridiculous, i have to find something to fill my mind...an empty mind is the devils workshop
..went to my roomate's church, it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, goodness gracious from 11am -4pm, kilode.
me am used to my regular white baptist church, service 10 am, 10:30 announcements/testimony, 11-11:45 sermon, 11:45-12pm prayer
12pm we all go home kapish
but noooooooooo, this black church tire me, 11 am bible study, 11:30, 12pm, 12:30 1pm still testimony and announcements, , by now my hunger is becoming life life am thinking when exactly is this sermon goin to start.
finally 1:30 the sermon starts, you should have seen me, am lookin at all the doors for a quick way of escape, i would have gone , but i remembered the church is right inside downtown, translation plenty sketchy people walkin on the streets. no way toyin tomato is gonna go down in a drive by shootin, so i stay in the church am maintain my hunger
2:30pm now sleep is callin, this is the sleep that i know for sure i will not wake up, even if the pastor shouts "amen"so i finally decide to write my grocery list, i finished that in 2 mins.
this pastor has still not finished, yepa!
finally the service is over and i hear that there is food downstairs , perfecto!, then they announce again that there is a workshop after the lunch .you trust me, i just signaled my roommate that i am cuttin out after the lunch, no workshop for me, thank you.
i no, dont tell me , i am already americanized, becos am complainin about how long church was, dont worry thats why i kno i wont last a week at the redeemed in my area.
how come nothing funny is happening to me, i think the blogging thin is ruining my mojo..haha

2 comments:

BlogVille Idol said...

HEY PEOPLE..THE BLOGVILLE IDOL CONTEST HAS STARTED GO TO OUR PAGE AND LISTEN VIA THE VOICE PLAYER and VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CONTESTANt VIA THE VOTING POLL..PLS SPREAD THE WORD

Olawunmi said...

raping guys in your dreams? chei. where is my rosary oooo?! see, you're becoming a menace, you need to let them dragons loose jare, before you start developing dry skin.

go yanshing!!