Sunday, June 17, 2007

decided to do the 7things

......i have had a lot of depressin things happening to me right , and i do not want to bore everyone, don't worry Baba God is handling it, the devil is a liar.

so i decided to join in on this meme thing , on the 7 things i do

1: i love to take long walks, i can do this forever, just walking, and walking and walkin. thats my own version of crack, it clears my head so much...

2:i put my hands in my hair a lot, so by the end of the day hair always looks so crazy and messed up ,true ... lol, i really dont care. its kinda relaxing and massaging for me

3: i love to cook, but i always tell guys i cant cook to save my life, this is a result of past experience,one of my ex boyfriends practically turned me into his personal chef, and even lists my cooking as my qualification as his girl, so i decided never again to cook for a guy,now i find it cute when guys cook for me...hmnnn now thats sexy

4: i dont date guys that am taller than, which kinda narrows the dating pool for me, eh stupid rule ..right

5: i have have huge crushes on Asian men, their hair is soooooo adorable.but for naija guys i love the "bald look" ..yummy chocolate muffin stud!

6: i am smarter than i often let on. this was instilled in my early years by my mum saying " tsumani...tone it down, you are not supposed to let a man know you are intelligent" before i used to get mad at this, but now i have embrace it, cos pple will underestimate you, and you can strategize..get it

7: am really not a huge clubbin fan, i would rather prefer, cuddling up at home and watch a good movie. kappish...guys take note all that dinnin out , movie theater, club hoppin is really 2 much,

am also soccer junkie..haha, officially am a Man U fan, sorry all you arsenal pips...boooo hoo , Man U 4 LIFE, and we are risin again......hahahaha
(p.s i look so cute in my jersey)

oky i cheated i decided to change it to 10 things..haha

8: i actually got admitted for Bsc in Fine Arts, but went for a career in finance instead..haha my mum was not having the "crowned princess aka first born " of the family go down that lane..haha, this girl got to have some earning potential.

9:i am addicted to cyber stalking naija bloggsites....am sure am not the only one , doin this ..lol

10: i really want to go back home, i miss Lagos 4 sure.






6 comments:

Mimi said...

whattttttttt? babe u and i are sooooooo alike with this ur meme (except the Fine Art/Finance degree, am not into either oh and the asian men too, no offense)

but i dont like clubbing, dont see the point,

i am a soccer junkie, RED DEVILS 4 LYFFFFFFFFFFF

wouldnt date a guy that is not a head taller than me (meaning, his head is visible above my head)

put my hand in my hair, but my hair is long so it falls back into place anyway

i love walking too

:)

...toyintomato said...

thx for stopin by, i cut my hair ,to my shoulder length, thats why its always gettin messed up.
love ur blogg..

classybabe said...

You are a united fan?!that's cool shows you have taste and know a great thing when you see one.LOL!

dScR?Be said...

GLORY GLORY MAN U... I'm a ManU fan too!!!!

psykotikdiva said...

i'm a barcelona fan, thanks to my ex, not really feeling the man u thing,lol. also have the taller guy syndrome and i'm not a big fan of clubbing, i like going to places i can actually have a conversation,nice blog by the way

...toyintomato said...

@psykotikdiva, dont we all..i became a Man U fan becos my ex was an arsenal fan, and wanted to piss him off..haha, now am stuck on Man U, and i have left the useless boy..lol.
thx for stoppin by.