Tuesday, June 12, 2007

...late again to work

me am tired , this is the 3rd time i am wakin up at 7:35am , i have decided to conduct a studious and lengthy research about this, and as usual i visit the glorious and knowledgeable www.oprah .com for any information on sleep deprivation
1: i read that i should have a hot shower before i sleep to lower my body temperature..p.s will surely try this tonight.
meanwhile i am thinking, maybe it is this stupid satin sheets that is on my bed causing this wahala of sleep deprivation. don't ask why i bought the stupid sheets anyway its a long story,the person that fixes my hair said i should be sleepin with a satin pillow, all to save this my hair,so i went shoppin and the rest is history , i bought satin sheets , pillows and even a nitegown to match...you never know when mr right might pop along..haha am kiddin myself

anyway i went all natural to work today, no time to straighten my hair. this my office pips they never seem to amaze me, anyway as usual all the white people said my hair looks fantastic..i should leave it like that...no way tofiapa,WRONG! ,bring my nappy head to work and look unprofessional, dont you kno that straighten hair is a viewed as a reflection of your sophistication.

anyway finally flirted with the mail guy, he was voted unanimously as the cutest guy ever, by all the single and cute girls in the office, and as usual i volunteered aka was voted to tell the boy, me and my big mouth, at least he said all of us were cute too including me .haha blushing with my naija blackness...ori mi o, my head is swelling big time

still checkin my yahoo email, still no email of job offer, i really want this job, and i was so sure i got the job, haba the interview guy and i did the golf lingo, and he even said he will get in touch with me 2nd week in june, still no email, abi the guy did a fast one on me.i want this sooooo bad, oya i am assignin Baba God on this mission of removing all the kontoknoto disturbing this new job.
...dont worry i will send a polite email,to confirm if i am still in the runnin for the job, abi they have decided to drop me like a hot potato, i tire oh

anyway have to go for a workshop organized by my skool for international students..oh God plz help me to keep my big mouth shut and not raise any questions that will make people uncomfortable ..the are some of my examples
1: why has the admission ratio of African students dropped rapidly , ratio of 2 africans for every class
2: what measures are in place to assist Africans who are being exploited by employers.e.g benefits ,social security taxes..and so on

..on another note...the guys in the office took a picture and put it on the wall, i know for a fact that everyone was waiting for me to comment,fellow bloggers i was strong, i kept my mouth shut , all i said was frank's head was "sweaty" kappish. i am growing wiser with my words with each day
but truthfully the picture was hilarious , all the guys posing like they were correct people and the had the guts to put it on the wall.
i trustfully felt shamed for them ...why
one of the guys rolled up his sleeves to show his tattoo, so 90's, olodo
the second guy went to stand beside his tall friends, showing of his acute shortness, orombo
another guy just looked comical
my oga , is another case, at least he wore sunglasses.
then the other guy had sweat dripping down his shaved head(not that am complaining , i have a thing for baldies)but this guy's sweat was drippin..drip! drip! drip!..lol
p.s
am not being bitchy, just truthfull, i am a strong supporter of the value of a honest opinion no bullshit, as long as its not vindictive am cool.
and that was my day in a nutshell.

5 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

That satin thing and hair na lie. I have a satin scarf and d thing just never stays on my head till d next morning.
ur stylist lied 2 u.

Omodudu said...

You have sharp yarbing mouth. You just dishing out out to the poor guys. Thanks for stopping by

...toyintomato said...

@catwalq...true dat, me and the stupid silk scarf are always doing a tug of war tru out the night, it usually ends uop on the floor,by the time i wake up.
@omodud...smilin...i did not yarb the guys, haba..lol

dScR?Be said...

u gatta tie the silk scarf REALLY carefully and tight so it doesn't fall off. Mine works... i dunno if theres a difference btw silk and satin though

Anonymous said...

buahaaaa....u dis girl, u're so funny. I think u should be d official mrs. fineboy.