Monday, June 18, 2007

me and my stupid rule sef

..oky this is the gist, as i got out for lunch today, i saw my aka under gee aka booty call , popularly known as Dr Deep stroke, or in short Dr Deep , in the parkin lot.
he drove his car up me and shouted ..surprise!

see me see trouble, shey dis guy doesn't know am on lock down aka no sex (including dating)until November 11th, am doing the thing that boxers do, how they abstain from sex and other worldly pleasures before a match.
for me there is no match ,Nov 11th is my final exit and comprehensive exam and thesis defense of my very expensive masters in finance education.

oky back to the gist, i will not lie , i am hugely attracted to Dr deep, and i am wondering to my self , how this chic is goin to survive,anyway we arrange to hang out later on tonight(it is just hanging out , not a date)

anyway 5pm reach, i rush home, took a shower, changed my bedsheets, cleaned my room, put on my vanilla candles, did my laundry(..the dirty clothes were taking over my room)
and am still telling myself , i am on lock down, oh God pls save me...i am strong , i will resist the temptation
anyway now Dr Deep's, homie called and invited me over for dinner, i really want to go cos its free good food, and besides my roomate and her romeo her still doin romancing the stone, so i really need to leave this house...
hmmm i will continue this post later, i am goin for the dinner...or again maybe if i continue my cyber blogg stalkin time will pass and it will be 10pm..

..okay its 11:30pm and i am in my room alone, i made it, yes we flirted thru out the dinner party, at least i held it together, not actin like a crazed up chic.but i ran home as soon as i could....body no be wood jare

2 comments:

Olawunmi said...

so how does being on lock-down help you prepare for ur exams? how?

some people have said that sex helps you focus better on studying? how's that for an incentive to get jiggy. (i heard that from the most unlikely of sources, this nerdy looking girl i went to law school with who finished with a First). see, even the nerds get jiggy too, so why not you?

abeg unleash your dragons jo!

...toyintomato said...

@olawunmi, actually, its a dicipline thing, cos if you can control your mind, body and soul to all focus on achieveing the same thing,there is less than 0% chance of failure.so mind focus on my books, body will focus on books , so no sex and soul will focus on no dating, so no boy drama.
haha..lol(i hope it really works)