Friday, June 29, 2007

my whole week in short sentences..

Monday morning got to my office at 7:45am...the one and only time,yeeppeh!..the rest of the week was downhill , in short naija time was in charge , i swiped my card 8:07am.God save me from waking up late....

Tuesday, Fell down 2 1/2 times, tuesday 12pm, and also 4:30pm: my boss brought an exercise ball, to work cos her ass was hurtin..(she is pregnant). anyway me and my "i 2 kno, started doin exercises on the ball and showin everyone in the office different forms of exercise,and thats how the stupid ball started rolling all over the place, i couldn't get my balance, and i was doing a certain move..(see the picture at the side bar) and before my very very eyes, i was seeing my self rollin...eh,without any time to think and i switched to yoruba straight ....yepa idi mi o!, am going down, thats how i fell yakata all over the floor...and tippin over everything in my path..this included, tables, chairs..everything.
bad enuf, i fell, then the Hr director came to see me, and was asking what happened, so stupid me i got back on the ball to show her how i fell down..( ..olodo) and of course..i fell down again, hit my desk, and some cabinets...at least i did not scream anythin out in yoruba.....lol local girl.

Wednesday, Danced on top of the table,..so i have a ridiculous habit of jumping on tables and dancing if i hear i song i like,..hmnnn i wonder, maybe i have a hidden ambition to have a career related to tabletop dancin..wink! lol. anyway my homie knows i like the "roll it girl" song ..(currently playing on my blogg), so when i was at his place, he played the song , i jumped on the table...shaking my useless flat, ass as much as it could possible shake(yeah rite, shakin what my mama gave me..lol), so this stupid boy did not tell me the table was broken.(they like playin pranks on me)...and again i fell yakata, at least he caught me before i reached the ground..haha

Thursday, Broke my big toe nail..i really should stop hangin out with guys, anyway we bought a soccer ball, and as usual, i was the only girl that wanted to play soccer with the guys..(p.s the girls were all doin shakara) i did not bring my sneakers, so i decided to go au-naturel aka no shoes, bad move i kno, but i wanted to play so badly and i refuse to play with my very cute red shoes..haha,

anyway sha this boy refused to leave the ball and me am the defender, anyway he kicked me so hard , that he broke my toenail, i did not even scream, true!, but you trust me to 2 , i did not gree.. my team won the game...i retaliated using my skills.lol, anytime a guy was comming towards me, i just acted like i was goin to pull up my tank top..haha, it distracted them..lol..girl power!

Friday, very happy with my mum.. finally she called me at 7:30am, i was really getting tired of the 4 am phone calls, and i warned her that i would just become, like the typical naija, that dosent pick up phone calls, if she calls me that early again, haba, i just slept at 12midnight and 4 hours later, i am supposed to have a meaningfull conversation..no way!
anyway the phone call was long..as usual, she passed the phone to everyone in the house to talk to me, even if i did not remember them, she asked about any husband prospects..( my answer , none..!lol), she reported my younger sister to me, like i can do anything from here, she reported her driver to me , cos he took too much takeaway food at an owamabe party they went to, ..she continued talkin..at this point i tuned her off, i love my mum, but damn! she talks!....after like 15 mins of tuning her off, then she prayed for me,....yeah! that i like,if God should score prayers, my mum's prayers is like an A++, it practically scares the devil, from even thinking about harming me.true!

Friday lunchtime, shot just 1 guy down, shooting is the term i use for turning guys down.The total rating points for a date 100 ....so this guy was okay, he was taller than me, add 2o points to his score, he was good lookin..not exceptionally fine that i wanted to commit suicide!, add another 10points to his score, he was religious 30 more points to his score,he talked about his mum..add a bonus 10 points, he dressing was sharp and on point ..a correct 20 points no deduction..lol, he said i looked like i was 18yrs old....40 bonus points..haha he made my 26yr old head swell.. then the story turned sour, he said he is "looking to go back to skool"..yepa no education, -40 from his points, he just moved back from Atlanta, he is lookin for a job..eh , dat automatically is -80 from the scores, and he is 24 rys old..dammit , that a -20 from the score... this is not looking good.

...and so it was with deep regret, that i had to shoot the boy down, when he asked for my number, i gently, without any form of shakara told him, that it wont be a good idea, cos i kno i wont pick up his calls,..he was so cool about it,he said he understands, and he hopes the next guy i date will be charmin and respects me...damn, he is mature, add 150 bonus points back to his points, but i have already turned him down...damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! stupid girl,thats why you don't have a boyfriend yet....hahaha

Spent 2 hours on the phone: i got a call all the way from naija, from a very special person, and i so badly want to talk about it, but i know i will get in trouble so , i am not goin to blogg about this..sorry guys

Monday Excise: no form of exercise what so ever, i am very happy and gave my self a treat, i fit into my size 4 jeans.....yeah men, toyintomato's shape is on point,figure 8 here i come..move over tyra and naomi...haha

and thats the summary of my week...this post really is too long, i will try to shorten it next time
(p.s thx for all the comments, and everyone for stoppin by, even the anonymouses...i can see you all..lol)..hmnn did i get the spellin of anonymous...lol

14 comments:

diary of a G said...

hey whats up
I like you spunk, I can relate to some of the situation you got yourself into, the buck toe thing, wow, that brings back memories.

In short I like your blog
Its my first time and I like the first song I heard and the one playing now emotional rollercoaster
and the post

I'll be back

g

diary of a G said...

so no job
no education
means don't holla?

Naija Vixen said...

Lol...you've sure had a busy week! And yeah thats the spelling of anonymous...not sure of the plural ho...have a fab week!

Yankeenaijababe said...

l love the music in ur background. I think its sexy. Girl, no fall down again. Eh yah!!! pele.

La Reine said...

Sorry you fell down so much in one day, at least you didn't fall down going up stairs....I know, its bad.

Thanks for hitting up my blog...and my baby is working again! :)

Ms. Catwalq said...

men i am loving this post.
what possessed u to renact the exercise ball thing again? u no dey hear word?
have a lovely week ahead though.

chidi said...

seems like you had a good week. nice blog!

Cheetarah said...

I love the JT STATUS song too, which can yoruba girl u be with no ass? lol! Ur week was very interesting to say the least.

classybabe said...

lol.you actually used that exercise ball in a room with furniture close by?!
Love your wake up song for June

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

LOL@you falling up and down and your mommys prayer scaring the devil away. Awww i would have fallen in love instantly with the guy who said u looked younger if it was me, God help me hehehe. I'll update later this week, i hopeee. Have a lovely week, no more falling o:D

Stuck in my throat said...

interesting week...howz ur toe doing? a shorter post won't be bad too...have a more eventful week..

princesa said...

Hilarious once again! This ur addition and subtraction business na wa o! Wetin be de formula abeg? I need to try am out.

...toyintomato said...

thx for all the comments ..i dunno where to start
@diary of a g...damn right, no job and no education means take a long walk the other way.
@naija vixen, thx for the spell check, my grammar sometimes fails me..hahah
@la-reine..am glad your laptop is back in full form,,always remember to do a back up all information,
@yankeenaijachick, dont worry i am stayin clear of those exercise balls.
@chidi, thx 4 stoppin by, i will hit your blogg soon
@cheetarah..girl the no ass situation is really baffling me, all my mothers family pips have humongos ass, and my mother failed to pass on my inheritance...sob..sob
@stuckinmythroat...really workin on shorter blogs, but i talk a whole lot, so its kinda hard to find a balance.
Princess..abeg leave my formula alone, i have copyrighted the formula...nobody shld thief it...lol
omosewa...girl, i always fall for anyone who says i look younger..lol
@classybabe and catwalq..i have learnt my lesson , dont worry..hahah

Anonymous said...

buy valium 5mg valium for anxiety - buy generic valium online no prescription