Sunday, June 17, 2007

i tire for my horny roomate

okay am sure everyone knows about how paper thin these American walls are(dey dont use concrete to build their walls here)
...lmao, here it goes, i know am going to get in trouble, but i really don't care.

so am sleeping je-jelly in my room, then i hear the arguments, i actually thot i was dreamin cos, my brain has been on overdrive lately.
i opened my eyes, and my clock says 4:48am, hmmmm this is gonna be interestin, in my area clubs close at 4am, so am pretty sure the homie was comin from a club, and did not get any ass, so he decided to come and see my roommate.

then the argument started ,..blah, blah, blah why are you comin now, are u drunk, and trust the naija homie(okay i confess, the guy is naija and my roommate is Jamaican, and yes, i did the arrangie unfortunately).

back to the story, he is arguing that he is not drunk, and he "misses her" thats why he came over, and he did not feel like driving to his place. see me see trouble.. i almost burst out laughing...missin kini
... the naija boy's lyrics are on point, he did the i was missin u so much line, then he added the guilt trip on my poor roommate she never had a chance., he kept saying she never wants to hang out, and when he makes time for her(....which is now 5am in the mornin) she acts like she dosent like him, and wants to break up.(not that they are officially dating cos, he has another naija girlfriend i know about)

..by now my original gbeborun skills inherited from my darling egba/abeokuta mother were in full effect, i was definitely up,..... is this girl goin to fall that weak ass line....

ops too late,...i heard .."oh!" yes!..oh yes! yes yes..ah ahhhhh! "aaaaAAAAAhhhh!"..yes!",... by now i wanted to fall asleep so bad, but their sound effects was so loud, the guy was the funniest. smacking her ass like he was pounding yam(my roomate's ass is huge, she seniors omotola by a whole lot)....you should have heard him, slappin the ass,...smack!..Smack! ..Smack!..Smack! .
ori mi o, see my roommate's life, her under 21 boyfriend is slappin her 29yrs old ass,
what nonsense, whalahi, this boy, is younger than my sister, but again who am i 2 judge,

..anyway i finally fell asleep, ...hallelujah
then this morning, my roommate and i had this conversation

roommate: hi tsunami, you looked so relaxed, did u sleep well
tsunami: yes, for the first time , i just knocked out
roommate: hmmn , did u hear anythin last night
tsunamii: acting confused...like what, did our neighbors dog start barking again
roommate: nothing, i just thot you heard something
tsunami...no not really, was i supposed to hear something,...(me laughing to my self,hahah now she is embarrassed, girl please, there is no shame in gettin your groove on).

moral of the story...pls God dont let me reach the age of 29yrs old and my younger cousins age mate will be smacking my ass , just becos am horny..
p.s not that my ass is big anyway.

8 comments:

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

First time on ur blog, i wan laugh die!! whats with d ass smacking!!!!

...toyintomato said...

@35inches...dont mind them, i think the guy has a thing for.."smackin ass"..lol
thx for stoppin by

Olawunmi said...

i'm laughing my head off at this one. babe wanted to confirm if you'd discovered what kind of adorable freak she is. she shouldnt have said anything jare. the morning after is a right bitch i tell you, cos there's nothing like facing up to the shit that you did last night to sober you up quick. consequences are a right bitch!

lol. great post

Olawunmi said...

can i suggest a name for the guy in ur fture blogs? Bum-Smacker, or Smacker for short. or you could just call him Akon. lol

dScR?Be said...

LMAO @ all the comments and ur post... Funny blogging man.

psykotikdiva said...

this got me lawling

...toyintomato said...

thxs evryone for stoppin by, ...my roommate is avoiding me now, for puttin her on full blast.haha, but its okay i have begged her.she is cool now.
@olawunmi..akon is the perfect nickname, i really was thinkin of a nickname, and couldnt come up with any..smack that!..haha

shhhh said...

very very funny toyin. im definitely coming back for more. drop me a voice message or sumptin. funny sista