Thursday, September 6, 2007

Am Backkkkkkkkkkkkkk!..random gibrish

okay, this week was crazy with a capital C, Correction K....hahah
classes have started in full force,checked out all the guys, in all my classes, no boyfriend potential yet.
Baba God , one small prayer request , pls pls let a black person be in my next class, so that i can at least go out on dates. i promise i will stop microwaving potatoes and learn how to boil potatoes..hahaha

So, i sneaked down to Manhattan , to meet my boo(shhhh!! its supposed to be a secret), lets just say i am the only person that spent the week in new york city, and never got to see times square. my people, my thighs have never ached so much, at least i went to the wax museum after drinking 2 bottles of energy drinks.and that is all i am goin to say..kappish(remember my mother is reading this)...hahaha

haba, do you want mummy toyintomato to faint!

besides that, my boo aka SBO.. commented that i am not wife material, yeparipah, ori mi oh, see me see trouble, me the one and only toyintomarro, not wife material , so i listed my skills.

1: hopeless cook
2: cant be submissive
3: loves taking charge
4: hmnnn, i really cant think of anythin else, this is sad, anyway serious headache is cashin me, so i gives up. abeg jare, i owe nobody no explanations.

anyway back to another un-important gist.
.........hmnn how old is too old, my home girl met SBO and said he is a little too old for me, that i need someone younger because i am such a playful person. anyway i tend to disagree, growing up with only my mum, i believe , that when i date i always pick older men cos , deep down i still think i am looking for a father figure, ..anyway i am sure there is a psycho-analytical word for this..but me i dont care, as long as i am happy.

my original ex boyfriend(becos i dated him for over 5 yrs) emailed me. the following events occurred:

1: nonsense technology failed me: all my address blocking and filtering on both my yahoo, hotmail and hi5 accounts all failed me and allowed his email to pass through

2: My fingers failed me: as i was about to click on spam and delete to block out the message, not me but my fingers accidentally hit open.

3: the nonsense boy, sent me a bunch of crap , how he remembers me. abeg i have moved on. am thinking he is doing a psychological game, so that i can email him and ask how he is, and he will tell me he is married....(gosh i really have to stop analyzing things..)
4: the above events put the boy on my radar, and so i had a nonsensical dream about him, to this i was totally mad.

note to self, update the filter on your email accounts, i do not want to have any contact with that boy. okay as you have already guessed, it was a bad breakup, i will give the gist in another post.

on to a berra topic.... nothing crazy has happened to me yet..ahhh , i just remembered, i was diagnosed with secondary blood pressure, these Americana doctors sha , i told them,
1: i currently have 3 classes to pass and graduate
2:i am lookin for a job
3: i am moving apartments
4:i am saving for my trip back home...hell yes! i am stressed, what else is new. Nigerians thrive and function more effectively when under stress,

Abeg Dokita , just leave me. so i refused to go back to the hospital, besides i think they just want to spend my student health insurance money..hahah. so i told them i after a good day of sleep-TV and sleep, i will be okay. kappish.

...Soo, what else, as an original T.V addict, i upgraded to 300 digital cable channels..save me!!!!, you guys can see me oh, now you can understand why my blogging activities have drastically reduced..lol

...I am supposed to be doing my homework right now, but this brain is blocked, this my brain please dont fail me, olowo ori mi, the main insurance of my whole family.....abeg brain dont give up on me now. .

there is a gist i am itching to tell you guys , but the fear of my roommate is the beginning of wisdom, BaBa God Please help me to keep my mouth shut. it is becos of this useless type of temptation that i always beg my roommate not to tell me anything about her boyfriend aka smack that. see all the prayer and fasting i am doing just to keep my lips sealed..hmnnn, i tire oh

sorries to eferybodies, toyintomarro is fery bushy, clashes is ferys ferys hards. so maybees, i wons be writes and commens all the times, pleanse doesent vex for me.

.... i tried to used good queens English through out this post, my razzyness factoria is begins to ..ehm, ehm, ....comins down..hahahahaahahahaha..(i just had to let it out)

have a great week...
love toyintomato

9 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Awww you're back! 300channels ke, that cant be good for a school year. And Lmao@you thinking your ex would write back and tell you he's married...

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Oh, oops forgot to say I'M FIRST!!!!And you should see the invasion mofee, o dun gan(razzness is an incurable disease o), a good one sha:D). Yeah i liked it. And please tell us more about SBO, what exactly does that stand for? *gbeborun mode*:D

LOL@ bf aka smack that, lmao!!!

Anonymous said...

i only jus started to do the 'you're back!' thing, when i saw your latest post.
i'm so so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

what were you telling Bill. C about in that ur picture....nice tho....ure sure thats not photoshop?...hehehe

just kiddn.

ure sure with 300 cable channels, you'll still have time for homework?

Manda said...

@mypenpaer, u no see say na Bill statue be dat?

Babe, 300 channels ke? wahala oti baje o! mehnn, u try dream about ur SBO sef, me i dreamt i was in prison wit Clifford Orji n Rev King o! after reading Princesa's prison stori, wetin i go expect.


I love ur randomness o jare!

...toyintomato said...

@omosewa..i kno, dont worry, i am thinking of cancellin the service., cos it is true temptation!!!
@omosewa..again!!..SBO= Strong, Black and "Oh my goodness"..u gals can finish the rest..hahaha
@geisha..i know, i just finished posting this post when my sister called. but am okay now, i understand God always has a purpose in everything.
@mypenandpaper ..300 channels..the devil is a liar..hahah. i went to the wax museum, and was goofing around with bills statue.
@manda..a big TANK you, eferiesbody keep thinking its photoshop. i tire.SBO dreams are too hot for this Blog...hahah

Unknown said...

Toyin, i am so glad that you have moved on!!!!

LOL!! as per my friend - she says, every young gal must go through an older man before settling down. Her words, "the sexual experience is awesome"....


LOL!!!

I feel you, just getting used to my new neighbourhood...very hard... :(

ozaveshe said...

your random gist is exquisite

...toyintomato said...

@pamelastich...i am giving your friend a Hi5. using my economics..older guys and sex have a direct relationship. the higher the age, the higher the sexual experience..kappish. and thats all i am saying..hehehe
@ozaveshe..thxs for stopping by.