Wednesday, September 19, 2007

..abi craze is cashing this guy

..see the nonsense and concobility the email sent to me

Good Morning,

After reviewing your account we have found that you had another laptop fine on August 15, 2006 in the amount of $475.00 which was paid.
Based on this information we are not able to waive your fine of $25.00.

Thank you,
Dirk W

...toyintomato, is mad, honestly honestly , i am praying for this dirk guy, because he is testin me ,..big time.
this is what happened.

i borrowed the laptop from my library for my group meeting and i returned it 30 mins late, kappish. normaly for 20-40 minutes lateness ..the fine is waved.

this guy now sent me this email, i dont think toyintomato would pay $400 bucks for a fine(abi i chop winch)..who dashed me the money.
anyway , i told them there must have been some type of computer error, the bobo refused to gree, saying that if i can pay $400 what is $25

see me se trouble, over 20 mins lateness.he was very rude to me, which was uncalled for, abi i offended the guy somewhere.anyway i am taking it to his superior and for the first time i am considering adding racial prejudice story to my dispute.

i am actually thinking of gettin the guy fired(this is soooo unlike me) but you should have seen how the guy rubbished me on top of $25 bucks. it even remained small i wanted to vex=annoyance and pay the stupid fine.

but in all honesty, it think i am being singled out, and i do not know why????

the stupid guy just gave me a headache,
okay let me go back to bed this nonsense is depriving me of my sweet sleep

toyin-t is goin to bed,and i better not have a dream about this stupid nonsense, becos when i get to the library 2morrow i will Beg-Gi for every person there (copyright= fuji house of commotion)

UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 24TH : ALL FINES HAVE BEEN WAIVED FROM MY ACCOUNT!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually it's copyright Checkmate.. :)

diary of a G said...

hey hey hey
I thot that was Bill Clint with ya until I saw the wax museum below
damn It looked like yawl were close friends from way back lol
I'll holla

Anonymous said...

"Concobility" Brilliant!!

The man jus wan shakara ya!!

AMAZONIA said...

lol take am easy

princesa said...

They had berra sort it out before you get there tomorrow! I neve want seperate fight o! lol!!

La Reine said...

Maybe he's in love and expected you to beg.

Or he could just be a jerk.

Hope you don't have to throw down.

-la reine

Mimi said...

400 dollars?????

how now?

...toyintomato said...

@geisha...thxs girl, hahaha, i couldnt remeber which t.v show it was.. damn, i am getting old..haha
@diary..its wax.
@akin..true talk, the guy just shakarad me, anyway they dropped the fine, after i started talking about filling charges..hahaha. dont you just love America
@oui c est moi: girl, i try, i try. these pips just want to test me.
@princesa... hahaha,i was planning to give them lagos style show-down. anyway lucky for them, by the time i got there, i was calm.
@la reine..he was just a jerk,
@mimi: see me see trouble, you can see why me too, i was baffled..$400

Unknown said...

lol!! I know i should not laugh....

:-D


But, maybe the guy likes you...

just promise him a taste of the tomato...

LOL...jus playing ooooooooooo

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Lmao@Begi. So how did you settle it nah?

Queen of My Castle said...

LMAO! You're losing precious pillow time behind this guy. I hope it was all sorted out. Nice blog.

shhhh said...

sleep tight and sweet dreams

Zahratique said...

$425 fine on a laptop, might as well drop a deposit for a new laptop. Good luck with it.

Uzo said...

thats a massive fine/../

...toyintomato said...

@uzo..true talk indeed, which naija person will ever pay $400 bucks for a fine. crazy people.
@zahratique.. dont mind them,
@last king of Scotland...too late, i did not sleep properly, and i woke up at 7:45am, instead of 6:30am, so i was late to work. so i gave it well to all those library people..hahah
@queen of my castle. thnxs for stopping by, dont worry next time, i wont allow nonsense like this to bother me
@omosewa: Beg-Gi=language that comes up from my subconscious when i am mad..haha
@pamelastich: like for where, the guy was just a jerk. and i made sure i gave it to me in true Lagos style..hahah