Friday, September 28, 2007

The Car Crash analytical analysis... and my Leg-wagon :2006 , 2.5i


damn, old age in full effect, .. ehm, " clearing throat"...i seem to have forgotten all the gist i was saving,.Ahah..i haf remembad.

Title: car crashing into building, and my Leg-Wagon: 2006 , 2.5i


..okay its, 7.30 am toyin-t, is casually walking to skool, i see my neighbour aka kem(not reall name..ofcourse!) running like a really mad person towards me..toyin-t .(for a second i wanted to run too, its lagos mentality, when someone is runnin, u also run, then ask questions later..haha)

kem finally catches up, and asks me.."did you see what just happen?"
, i say no, then she starts screamin, "I am goin to jail, ..I am goin to jail.. I am going to JAIL. ..Please take care of my kids..

..kids kini/what!, what is the woman talking about, abi she smoked something, anyway she pulls me to the other side of the road and i see her car crashed into one of my school's apartment buildings (..if she wasn't hysterical, this was infact a very comical sight)
.
.so i asked , hmnnn how did this happen. kem replied..i was backin out/reverseing out of the driveway and the car wouldn't stop.

...me toyin-t, was very doubtful about kem's official story
okay let me give you a mental picture,
so she backed out reversing from her driveway into the main highway,... then the car did not stop, and crossed over to the other side of the road, this car then continued moving.
hmm there is a huge hill separating my skool from the road. so kems car backed "UP " a hill
, then backed"DOWN'' the hill, the fell into the parkin lot(because there is a huge curb there).. and STILL did not stop, then this same car then SPUN around, missed the dumpster, and finally hit the BUILDING!!!
..my pips do you get the picture...with my analysis , my brain refused to gree,/agree that a car can backup /reverse up a huge hill.

anyway sha, one guy saw me by the car, and called the cops/popo/police, thats how as a naija girl, i started walking away, the boo refused to let me go, saying i have to wait for the police, abi this boy chop winsh,

first: i did not witness the accident=i did not see anything.
2: i did not call the cops, he did
3: the most important, i have a test at 12pm, that is the main reason i am in America
4: shoo, i dont know kem from anywhere, this is America.

..so i put my ever reliable mode of transportation, My Leg-Wagon:2006, 2.5i, in gear/drive and made damn sure i wasnt going back, wait for police ko,...wait for the police ni...

..see me se trouble, kiloshele,..early monday moring, i am waitin for police, .."hiss" when, i have better things to do.


got to run
toyintomato aka toyin-B for busy is off again off to another study session, my social life is so gone right now.
thanks for all the comments. as you can see, i am replying in the naija style..late as usual, no vex.
love toyin-T
have a great weekend/week

35 comments:

Admin UD said...

hahaha...wonders shall never end oo!

classybabe said...

na wah oh.That guy is not serious,he was really expecting you to wait and give report on what you didn't see!

Joy Akut said...

imagine...but u need to update ur leg wagon to the 2007 model...damn, that one na die....
cant believe i'm num 3 here...yipee.

LurLar said...

na wa oh!!!

cally-waffybabe said...

Shoo which kind yawa be dat? Thank God you walked away o.
Good luck with your studies girl.

Black Wasp said...

ROFLOL..I just knew you have 2 be like this when I saw your blog link on undercovasista's....

Toyintomato peperenpe redondo...it's a beautiful blog you've got..and I will be back!

btw, it's gud you remembered 1 of the cardinal rules of our land.."E no happen for my presence, no dey tey for court"

Unknown said...

LOL!!!

princesa said...

See naija babe and sense!! U just miss from the crime scene,lol!
Kem's account of what happened na real WA!!

Afrobabe said...

lol...Princesa, no be small dissapperaing act she do there oh...good on u babes...he who runs....

Anonymous said...

lol!

Unknown said...

HERWEEEEEEEEEE

Ms. Catwalq said...

ehn, toyintomato u r witnessing reverse motoring up and down? o ga o

cally-waffybabe said...

Babe update o abeg...

Anonymous said...

Nice one T, wait and enter trouble? No way! i feel you jare.

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

lol! about take care of my kids, how now????
so when u said u put ur leg into gear, do u mean u ran? cos i pictured u running from the scene and boi! did it make mi burst out laffing or wot?
pele dear.
clean(nice) post! lol!

confused child said...

dearie 10ks 4 stoppin at ma blog. bout 2 read all ur post. brb!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

lmao@ wait for police, nah so dem dey wait. Hope ur test went well. Loving this song playing...have a lovely weekend.

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

Trust you, agege babe fun ra e!!!! u just run comot for there!!!!! lol. how u doing babes?

Anonymous said...

lmao you're soo funny and adorable.. and i dont blame you oh... i will never be a witness in jesus name oh.. seriously.. its sooo much hassle... so except its some kind of rape or something like that.. i no yarn anything oh... i'm sorry.. na waka pass be that... and the no social life thing.. i feel you.. i think i finished living mine last weekend.. now its back to the hustle...

diary of a G said...

I'll holla

...toyintomato said...

@ugo: only in my world

@classybabe: can you believe it. nonsense boy.
@fantasy queen. true talk girl, i have to "PIMP UP" my leg-wagon
@Lurla..true
@cally-waffybabe:..nonsense early Monday morning yawa.
@black wasp: hahaha, girl you nacked my whole name...i am impressed. thx for stoppin by.
@pamelastich..i can see you laughin away.no comment for you "just shaking my head..hahah"
@princesa babe: see why i had to re-analyze it for you guys.
@afrobabe: i did not do a disappearing act. i just did a little Lagos "waka pass"= walk away..haha
@akin.. laughing at me?.."smiling"
@olamild..haba..see everybody laughing at me..anyway its alright ..no shaking ..brouhaha
@catwalq: reverse motoring ..hmnn,maybe i should change the title of the post to this.
@supergirl: trouble and me are not friends at all.
@lightly: No..i did not run.., haba you people sha, but it did ocur to me. instead i only "Walked " as fast as i could, to preserve my diminishing babe status.. ..hahaha
@confusedchild: .."adjusting my gele"...a little shyness is catchin me. thxs 4 stoping by
@omosewa: love the song too
@36: i really need to send you an email, no vex.. i used my agege style of running when you hear something like a gunshot at Pen Cinema"..hahah
@dairy: your presence is dully noted..hahah

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

lol!!! na wa o! so what was really going on in the woman's head? wonders shall never cease!

cally-waffybabe said...

Hi girl, have you been checking your mail? I've sent and re-sent your invite to my blog loads of times. I hope you're good.
Stay cool babe.

EDNUTEY said...

LOL...ppl for dis country no dey cease to amaze me sef...

La Reine said...

Dis-am girl
'My Leg-Wagon:2006, 2.5i', lol.

LurLar said...

Where art thou? Update!!!

cally-waffybabe said...

Time don reach to update o abi you wan make i strip for you???!!!

Unknown said...

O ya when you go appear now?

classybabe said...

Where u at?!

Manda said...

Hahahhaahaaa! my TT wil never cease to thrill me. No be small eye witness be dat o! the bobo still go jail? trying to imagine the legwaon race.lmao!

BiMbyLaDs** said...

lol.. love ur blog so much :)..

Anonymous said...

Toyin T, wharragwan mehn? Update now, this is very unlike you. Hope youre doing Okay???

Anonymous said...

ur uindergee? care to explain

Yankeenaijababe said...

This is so funny. l know ..na wetin man pickin go de do eh. U no sabi the persion. Wetin she want from u?

Anonymous said...

[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שלווה, [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] מרווחים, אינטימיות, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים כמו כן ישנו במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים נוספים אנא גשו לעמוד המלון - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]