Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Gorimapa/Bald Look..yes i am wearing a wig in the picture.

oya, let me give you pips the full gist

...sometime in November, when extreme studying, and exhaustion with life occurred to me,
i decided to cut off all my hair, besides the hair dye was also breaking my hair .
true talk, my hair looked like a homeless person combines with dry crayfish and it was horredious, in baba- suwe's word.. my hair was very suspicious..lmao

...so back to my story, before i cut the hair, all the hair stores refused to cut, it giving me B.S story like deep conditioning blah blah....as a self reliant babe, when i got home i took my ever reliable scissors and cut the whole damn thing, .....now let me explain,

...nooo i wasnt depressed, i was just tired of the lifeless hair.

i cut it Gorimapa..style, just like a guys hair...its was the perfect baldy, ..i was taking showers and washing my head every freakin morning.....you shld see the joy in my face...pure bliss..ahhhhhhhhhh

so anyway, i bought 2 correct wiggs, that i put on my head when i go out..
..i know what you guys are thinkin, ..and NO the wigg never fell off my head..haba, have more faith in me, okay maybe a couple of times , i have had some near fatal occurrences with the wigg....

..so i went to BT, for job interview, i was staying my my friend, usually i take off the damn wig , when i am gisting or having fun, it constricts my style.

..anyway, my friend told me, one of her office guys was commin over for dinner, but he was pretty borring, so i shouldnt stress. ..me i was okay, whatever, since the guy is boring, i wont bother beautify myself.
(beautifying = puting the wigg on, applying powder, mascara, lipgloss, the whole pancake effect..lol)


..anyway the guy came, and i was with my gorimapa/bald head, playing and talking, after like 4 hours , he said we should go out for , drinks,.

ehmm did this boy say drinks ..yeparipah, extreme shock , infact totally stunned, see how my brain was calculating faster than excel...damn!!!!
..thats how , i decided i will just rush up, and come back and act as if nothing changed, maybe the boy will not notice than my hairstyle changed within 2 secs..flat...


..so i told the bro to give me a sec, thats how toyin -t ran upstairs to put on my wigg, while i also sent 2 express prayer request to baba God, pronto!...
prayer
1: Dont let this boy remember i was with my gorimapa/bald head before..
2: pls Lord, dont let him remember, dont let him remeber..(added some speaking in tongues here for jara..)

anyway, as i got down,
...he was like whoa!!! what happened ???.

TT's reaction, was priceless,
i was very calm, and acted both shocked and surprised
huh.., what is this homie talking about,
of course, there is nothing different about how i look, .. NoW!,
... abi??

17 comments:

Girlie said...

ha girl.....wot can i say...U R BRAVE.....my hair can stop growing for mankind...i would not ve the balls to cut it offf. ha!!!KUDOS

xxx

Unknown said...

Lol!!!!

:D


hehehehe.......I wish I could see his face.

Joy Akut said...

ah..only a chic confident with her self would pull that stunt as in..damn,u is crazy girl

wish i could see the expression on his face...he hadnt even started drinking and he was having hallucinations...lol'

Anonymous said...

Pray, tell, what is wrong with having a gorimapa head????? I shave nearly every day to minus nothing. And i have to say, that most tall black women can pull off the bald look. So, enjoy it! :-)

Fluffycutething said...

u need to show this gorimapa before i can say anything further biko

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you look great with your hair cut off.
Poor guy must have thought he saw double!

I thought about chopping mine all off and going natural, but I've decided to grow it out instead.
You brave, girl.

Jennifer A. said...

LOLLLLLLL...the boy must have been in shock!

I've stopped relaxing my hair (going natural), but I'm not bold enough to take a scissors and cut my hair. U're brave o!

Bubblegum Thug said...

lol.

Anonymous said...

hilarious! so your prayers didnt get answered then.

Afrobabe said...

Hahhahahahah...good one.

princesa said...

LMAO!
Am renaming you Goris from now o!

Anonymous said...

LMFAO

Admin UD said...

hahaha, wa y to go, bet the dude was more interested in the aftermath of the drink date to think much abt da change in hair ;)

Brilliantly Me said...

LMAO!! You should've just told him that you were "pulling a Britney Spears."

Anonymous said...

lawl lawl lawl!!!!this girl u r too funny!

Anonymous said...

rotflmao!

Benjamin said...

Meeenn. I wud ve luv to see this Gorimapa of urs. But for u to wear wig, 1. R u not proud of ur bald head? (shining like the moon)
2. Why wear wig? When u can flaunt ur hair(oops, 4gt u cut if off)

for the dude to ask u out, he must really luv the look, so y give the poor guy heart attack now, eh.