Saturday, January 12, 2008

i got hit with Lemons...i made a DaMn good LeMonade!! haha

so where do i start with all the splendiferous dramatilizations of my dramatic life..lol

i passed my MSc. Finance comprehensive exam...yeah! 6 hr exam is no joke... remembering all i have learnt from my very first class...in fact i have to stop my self here, and congratulate, baba God, for giving me this brain.

..big Gbosa and splendorous Thank you 2 Baba God.. kilode.
answering 12 questions covering all the classes in my degree...is no joke


anyway back to another topic.. fortunately, they refused to graduate me, after passing the pass/ fail exam, i got a nonsense letter about me not takin statistic foundation class...

anyway to save the unnecessary and jagbanjantis talk, and ...i agreed to take the class online , the skool is payin for everything, since they messed up.. anyway ."the devil is a liar" i will g
raduate in February.


so i have 3 months , well its 2 months now, to chill, all expense paid, while i take foundation statistics.. to which i have already passed the pre-requisites classes,...hahah

after effects of studying nonstop for 3monts, no gym, no contact with people , no T.V, just me my textbooks lots of crappy fast food and my new boo " the library" = 6pounds weight gain..okay maybe its 71/2 pounds ...lol

so whats been happening in blog world, i see omosewa has gone private..kilode,
i haven't really made my blogg rounds yet, so i am little stale on info.

thanks for all the comments,Christmas and happy new year greetings...expect the toyin-toma to hit up everyone's bloggs soon.
more gist also commin up,

hint..
1- discombobulated crazy guy stalkin me..(notice new vocab)

2- princess toyin-t , from Africa harassing human resource personnel...haha,
3- toyin-t gone wild in newyork and new jersey...."my drink and my 2 step"...
4- kilode toyin peperembe is being beautified...beyonce move over, rihanna take cover..

lol
i really need to be less corny..its 2008!
toyin.., umbrella, ella, eh eh eh...lmao

19 comments:

Thirty + said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TOYIN TOMATO

Glad to see you back, Blogville has missed u jare. Keep the gist flowing

xxx

Ms. Catwalq said...

Now I think I can bring out the next installment of the Academie

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

we.ve missed u babes, glad to have u bak. M (Tosins baby) is gorgeous, shes growing fast, will email u some pictures!!

Joy Akut said...

happy new year and welcome back t, congrats, can c ur brain dont lie lol'

wait, i thot u're supposed to loose weight wen u're preparing for exams...y is ur case different?

Unknown said...

Toyin jare...I feel you on the weight gain thing.....

Happy new year, trust me you have been missed.....:-)

Anonymous said...

U r one funny chic
Nice to see u stop by my blog

U don pass your exam?
na when we go con jubrilate now?


Me sef got my drink and my
2 step
and it's on sistah

Admin UD said...

congratulations on ya exam success. SO, when are we hitting da pubs to wash am. pray tell :)

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Congrats and welcome back!

Peperempe!!!

desperate lady said...

hey welcome back. i read some of ur posts and ive been laughin ma ass off big time.
Congrats on ur exam.

desperate lady said...

hey welcome back. i read some of ur posts and ive been laughin ma ass off big time.
Congrats on ur exam.

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

happy new year toyin-t . u this crazy miss, welcome back darling. lol. u crack me lolol. and hey! thumbs up on ur exams. u did us proud omogirl.

joicee said...

Welcome back and Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Please we love your corny self, Don´t stop!!

Anonymous said...

happy new year!
ok so i tagged you oh

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and congratulations on passing. So, what next? :-)

princesa said...

Welcome back TT!
Glad you made ur papers.
And the weight gain…how come?? You neva talk true finish o!

N.I.M.M.O said...

Congratulations TT on your finals.

Nimmo

Jotees Trendz said...

luving this post. goodluck on graduating ma!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Toyin T is back o. Congrats on your exams girl, dont worry, feb wont be an exception o.

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

I was so sure i left a comment here..mwaybe i dropped it in my head only.

Congrats, you look nice still jare.

Awaiting the update/gists!!!