Thursday, January 17, 2008

Geisha tagged me, so now my yarsh is in the open air ..hahaha

okay...here it goes...

names i go by
  • TT, toyin peperempe, omo-labi eyin lari(we gave birth , it is teeth we see..haha), breakable, Nigerian nightmare ..okay i guess i should stop..
2 things i am wearing right now
....ehm..em..slight cough..hahah, you this girl, u want me 2 show my self haba...okay oh
  • pink socks and victoria secret body bra..hahah.
2 things i want to have in a relationship
  • ..hmn..laughter, smiles...the rest can always take care of it self.
2 of my favorite things to do.
  • ..talk...i really talk a lot..true,
  • dance, take long walks
  • read...okay i had to add this,mummy toyintomato would be mad, if i dont
two things i want really badly.
  • samsung 40 inch flat screen...haha i know, my mouth is 2 big
  • BMW x5....just /
so that i dont look like my mouth has diarrhea.., i would also like .....oh i give up, i just want my T.V

2 pets i had to have..
ehm..wetin concern agbero with overload, did this girl say pets...

anyway as a correct yoruba girl, my dear mother told me that i don't need pets as long as i have a very big extended family.
  • instead i do plants/flowers, i have a nice 4 potted plant garden..growing nicely..hahah
2 things i did last nite.
  • sent a text to my crush that i felt like kissing him....unfortunately the nonsense and konkobility stupid boy refused to reply me...ori mi oh, see my life....hahahah
  • listen to asa songs..click on the website..here
2 things i ate last nite.
  • 7pm= turkey sandwich and yogurt.. haba i am on a diet, this figure 8 sepe-sepe..must come(copyright Shina peters...hmnn i wonder is shina-P still alive???)
2 people i talked to
  • my home girl from Boston,she was in traffic/goes slow ..and needed some of my ever reliable , this is not a counterfeit talk-talk mouth to keep her goin..lol
  • my mum, they have a new housemaid, ...and it is a boy...naija housemaids= plenty hilarocious hilarity drama.
2 things i am doin right now
  • chilling like chin-chin ....hisss ....norrin of course..am online typing this!
2 longest car rides.........here i have to agree with geisha
  • driving down to kankon, my high school, on the outskirts of Lagos/badagry
  • driving down in the ekene dili chukwu bus for my Nysc in isia-langua..i cant remember the state...i am so sure i have completely murdered the igbo names...."everybody bend down for the arrow!" , TT is shootin some language bombs...hahhahah
2 fav holidays..
duh!!! of course..all the holidays..abi didn't they call it holiday..kilode!..everyday is a parry for me...

fav beverages.
  • just water...i know borin!
  • Grean tea..okay i know its not a beverage ..shh, abeg wetin concern me ..
person no longer alive i'd like to talk to.
..hmnn cant think of any

....ehh, ehh, flashing light bulb in my brain.., i think i got tagged a while back ..click here for that post.

damn.. am so sorry i will catch up on the previous comments later.

3 comments:

Obinwanne said...

first here......and its my first time here as well

Joy Akut said...

TT, send me ur num fast, this lagos traffic is getting crazier by the min, i'll sure want some cooling as i go thru the hell of it..

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Green tea rocks!!

I thot it was "we had a child, but its an egg" something about being precious...?

Lets just hope the text didnt get to crush, lol.