Monday, July 30, 2007

is it only me this happens to????

..so i wake up, Friday morning, yeepah", aiye me oh= see my life. oh shit!, i am very late for work,this lateness is even later than my 8:15 am Naija resumption time,

shoo see me see trouble, i rushed into the shower, did my boardin house shower aka Rub and Shine: (see break down below)
1:quick brushing =2 sec,
2:pour water on my face =3 sec,
3:jumping the shower =1 sec.
4: one blast of cold water = 4 sec..finish!

i rushed, put my jewelry in my bag, no time to make up, grab my cereal and bottle of milk, grab my Vaseline, ...abeg no time to my lotion up my body, ever reliable Vaseline will have to do.
pour plenty of perfume and deodorant..i have to still keep up my babe facto meter up, despite the situation..hehehe.

then i ran like baba suwe= a raving lunatic to work.
in fact, toyin-T, well done, i pat my self on the back, i beat my personal best of 15mins, i reached the office in 7:23mins flat..kare, u are the true daughter of your father..

anyway as i reached the office, the blinds were down, maybe the front desk person is home sick.
i enter the office. kilari , kiloshele=what the heck is happenin, all the lights are off, the office is dark.
hmnn, maybe today is a public holiday, but i did not get any email, but again in my rush i did not turn the T.v on.
.. confusicatison caught me, hmnn, where is everyone in this office ??
anyhow so thats how i waka=walked to the V.P's office, her lights were on, so thats how me toyin-T , international gbeborun, started asking, where is everybody, what happenin..i was lookin for gist.....haha
thats how V.p " ..said toyin my dear, its only 6:45am, what are you doin here????

extreme shock, yeepah, see my life, olodocious olodo, in fact dumb mu-mu,

what the heck am i doin here at 6am,and not 8am my official resumption time.
you see my life, and i am supposed to be an intelligent person..hehehehehehe

(p.s :dyed my hair back to black, will add the theme music later..am at work so am rushin..hahah)

22 comments:

Cheetarah said...

LOL! Madam Toyin!lol!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Lmao, how did that happen??

diary of a G said...

well that's not tooo bad
no no I don't have a worse story
just thought it was a saturday or something

still, for a smart girl that's pretty.....let me shut up

Unknown said...

:-)

what exactly happened the night before....

:-)

...toyintomato said...

@omosewa: girl whats happening, i cant reach your page, its telling me error.
@chetaar: me sef i tire.
@ diary:i knooo, 2 much money is being wasted on educating me,
@pamelastitch: u kno me 2 well, i went out for a couple.. okay correction a shit load of drinks with some sorority girls. maybe i was a little tipsy, so i decided to mess around with my alarm clock..hahaha

Manda said...

hahahahaahahaa! can u imagine the impu (wetin sef)? Grammar no let me blow again o! "Nonesense n fried chicken" at first i thot it was a saturday o, then when u finished i expected u to say ( i now asked Vp to shift small so i can continue my sleep).


I remember one day i woke up at about 7am, got to work like 8:15am (e neva happen before). i just carry face blow one big lie say my head one split into 2! lol.. thay bought the story although i was almost forced to take tablets when i no dey sick but i still saved my head o! so u go shack forget tyme?hehehehheheheheee.

9jamommy said...

LOL....complete effiko! What happened to your watch? (oh never mind just read your comment)

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

I've fixed it...how body?

Fluffycutething said...

Totally hilarious as usual.

Toyin what a riot you are ;)

Yankeenaijababe said...

toyin, you are one heck of a funny lady. Gosh, you cracked me up big time. lol Wetin you de think? lol Toyin tomatoe.lol

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

Omo babe, u sure say u never start to deh kolo so? U lucky say V.P. no fire ya yansh!

classybabe said...

Lol,your boss must have thought you were one eager worker

Admin UD said...

Hahahwhwhw, pele o :)

shhhh said...

toyin u need a holiday

ASAP!

Anonymous said...

u serioulsy need a holiday!u over zelous worker!lol..so did u go back home..

La Reine said...

LOL, I thought you were gonna say it was the weekend or something. Pele o.
But how'd you get the time so wrong...?

...toyintomato said...

@la reine +9jamommy: girl my watch was on vacation that day..hehehe
@pink satin: no way i stayed at work, if i went home, i kno i wuld never make it back to work..haha
@last king of scotland: true dat
@ugo: thx you my brotha..
@classybabe: one nonsense girl at work that i was broke and wanted extra cash..nonsenseibility..hiss
@naija politricks: i think it crossed their mind, cos they were talkin about me burnin out..heheh, no way!
@yankeenaijachic+ fluffycutething:..me too i dont know why all this kin ridiculous things happen to me..i tire oh..lol
@manda: finally its not only me this kin thing happen to, but haba fakin a headache is another level..heheh

Miss Opeke said...

So no red hair again?

Toyin u juz dey too funny...d name sef fit u no bi small bicoz I always love to watch d real Toyin Tomato in any Yoruba movies...

Anonymous said...

Happy belated baiday to dem oh.....they can come nd collect their gift @......(j/k no gift oh)

laspapi said...

cant figure how you managed to do that. You've got to get a room-mate, toyin.

Unknown said...

lmao, ewoooo. Sorry o, it happens to the best of us once in a long while, at least you didn't try to call in sick

Afrobabe said...

lol...babes I tot it was going to end with a saturday...ending still killed though..