Saturday, July 7, 2007

confused

okay...i promise this shld be short

i got a surprise call from my ex-something like a boyfriend aka undergee,
i really don't want to call him my boyfriend, lets just say we were "goodfriends"..wink!
...this boy invited me for an all expense paid trip to Chicago ,in august, hotel room the whole works, he is involved in an accounting conference happening there.
anyway this guy and i were in the same masters program, he started a few months ahead of me, he was cool, his body was tight, kinda confident and a little arrogant(i like my men this way, don't worry me too am stubborn, i always like a good fight...hahah)
so he and i had a great rapport, i could always match his Witt any time,

one day, i went to his apartment to work on a class project,...hmnnnn then we made "sweet music" together ..(stole this line from a blogger), i saw the light!, it was very bright...lmao
the music was great, don't you just love guys that their bodies are fit, they can go on forever, just like a horse...lol , one round is so borrin and anti climatic....
fyi :this good friendship with music ,kinda lasted for a whole year..hahahah..music is good for the soul...lol

we were both mature about this which was so cool, i even organized him for a couple of my friends..there is always love in sharing a great! long! firm! very hard! ."fill in the gaps"..wink!

..so anyway this boy graduates , he is goin to do his Phd in another state, and we mutually agreed , that there will be no strings. he wants to marry a girl that will be submissive, i am not that, he wants someone from his country, somewhere in east Africa, i am from west Africa, we both love to flirt..i honestly consider myself a "playet"..haha

.....this boy, now calls me ,sayin "i was the best" what the heck does that mean
now he wants to spend the weekend with me, and he tells me he has been playing in local tennis championships, so he is fit and and all ready for me....yepa. this boy wants to fire my va-jayjay...heheheh, egbami o= save me
but again, the "analyst "in me is questionin this, "what is the catch?
he can easily get loads of girls, he flirts a whole lot, he is good lookin, ..so what is the catch?
anyway he says i have to confirm the reservation by july14th,if i am goin,
i am so confused.....

(p.s fyi=for your information)

28 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

i will tell mummy for you, den den den-en
u and ex are doing bad things, den den den-en

diary of a G said...

yep I think "this boy wants to put fire into your va-jayjay"

Whats to be confused about
aint no harm in a little fun
besides
"music is good for the soul" right?

Diary of a g was here

laspapi said...

hey playette,
you sound like you're 50 years ahead of your time, "what do you mean "you organized him for your friends"?

I like your blog, toyin tomato.

Unknown said...

lol!!


TOYIN! TOYIN! TOYIN! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU?

HONESTLY, IF YOU AREN'T SEEING ANYONE AND YOU JUST WANT MORE MUSIC AND DANCING - GO

IF HE WAS THAT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
THEN GO

IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED WITH HIM - THEN LEAVE AM JARE..ABEG NA ONLY HIM KNOW MUSIC....

PAMMY

temmy tayo said...

Well the part that got me is the ''analyst in me''!

Take a step back and analyze the gains of doing music together again.

Anonymous said...

you organized him for ur friend!! i dont think you should go!as u said there is no catch..u both have sex and that will be it!and what next!!!!!

...toyintomato said...

..as you can see i am still confused.
@organizin him for my friends = any of my friends that was lonely and needed a date, he is great company, also if you want an arm candy, he is perfect at makin you look good, when bad belle people are around.
that bein said, i dont think he had sex with any of them, but again he is a guy.
@temmytayo: the gains=go on vacation in Chicago, get a trip around the city, also great sex. there really isnt any major loss, except for the fact that i will loose my "lockdown phase", i dont have a boyfriend so am cool
@pink satin..you are perfectly right, there is nothin after the sex, but again i am bored, its summer, i have been workin for the past 9months with no break.
@pamelastitch...no way in hell, i am gettin emotionally attached to the boy.

Anonymous said...

Ok, the bobo say im like kpanshin' you and he wants to get some...and maybe more, bcos u got good kushy. So wetin u deh think for there?...Abegi, carry your yansh straight to im slaughter house for some good bangin' music. LOL!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

lol @Nigeria politricks - kpanshing!!! oh dear.
Toyin, do ur own abeg, life i short!!

princesa said...

lol@diary of a g & nigeria politricks.
TT, want my candid advice?Ok here it is:
abeg no go jare, babe must not live by 'good kpanshing' alone!!
Why do i feel u wont take this advice eh??naughty girl.

naijabelle said...

@ toyin, ^^^ what he said got me rolling on the floor. You know what he wants and he is just beng truthful so why are u confused?

Unknown said...

i know where toyin will be on july 14th.....


firing up her vee jay jay

LOL

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Lmao@ Pamela's last comment. Me, i have no comment o, hehehe. I'll post the wonderful recipe today. Hope u had a nice weekend.

classybabe said...

Needed Vacation+Great Sex=hmm.If u think u wont have any regrets about it,then Chicago here u come

Yankeenaijababe said...

lol.....u got to move on girl. Great sex, forget it all and move on. The ex flames is temptation. I never visit my ex-boyfriend becos l know that temptatation would be there. Let him go and visit in a public place cos am promising you. You would fall into his bed again. Not a lie. Stay good.

Waffarian said...

Hi guys! A new series is about to start on my blog. Its called " The professional player" and is based on true life events, its crazy and involves me and one of our fellow bloggers! Don't miss it!

Parental advisory: EXPLICIT CONTENT.

Unknown said...

yankee...i think toyin just wants the sex nothing more....

Admin UD said...

Ok, whats the update? :) Did you or did you not. C'mon!

Anonymous said...

Hey, what is sex between sex?

You are both single. Go and enjoy and do use a condom.

PS - am a liberated female

...toyintomato said...

kay...lol, i will give you the update in the next post

shhhh said...

toyin tomato! im loving ur blog o. miss playette. sa rora!

An-Igbo-Dude said...

just see it as "one for the road" and go enjoy urself. u fit no see that kain "hammering" again oo

Mr.Fineboy said...

toyin tomaro!!! you're not easy o!

Anonymous said...

toyin tom,i like ur blog its d tres funny part dt got me 2 vvidit n i'v not bin disappointd u r indeed very funny,but i'm wonderin it seems 2 me dt u not only fear God but u know n believe in Him...i'm tryin 2 reconcile dt wt d music u know,hw does it work like dt,i really dont want 2 b a spoil sport but its d truth,i know God doesnt want u dancin 2 dt music yet so contrary 2 one of d comments i read dont let no one put fire in ur vajayjay(na so u deycall am ba?)...IF NOT I'L TELL UR PRAYING MUMMY!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.