Friday, July 13, 2007

bad energy people

....hmnn, i have edited this post a total of 5 times.
my mojo is down,some bad energy people at work are mentally drainin me.
don't worry , i have reported them to Baba God, He will handle all of them 4 sure, tryin to mess with toyin tomato, aka omo labi eyin lari.

maybe if i write somethin about the past, i will feel better...
okay i call this totally hilarious and ridiculous past datin events, i hope it comes out right, i was actually thinkin of doin a series on it, but am not sure....

1: i met this bobo in church..back home,he seemed cool, he was tall, everythin seemed perfect, thats how i sha agreed to grace him with the company of toyintomato for a date..lol.
it was a saturday date, and it was kinda late, so i never looked at the bobo's face, well, as i sat down, and looked up, ori mi, yeepah, what have i gotten myself into..this boy's lips was pouring,..no let me correct myself..drippin with lip gloss, ..not chapstick oh , but the glossy lipstick that girls use.
as i was tryin hard not to stare, thats how the bobo , brings out the pink shimmery lip gloss, pulled out the brush and started applyin it to his mouth.i whisper a silent prayer..pls God,just this once, dont make me laugh, plz plz,..
anyway, the boo started talkin about how, he has really dry lips, and his sister gave him this chap stick(chap kini, this is gloss get it right) ..this his sister must not like him at all.
....anyway our food arrived, i was happy. thats how the bobo, said do you mind , can we say a little prayer, as a church girl, i said of course.
the prayer started, we prayed for the children in Somali, we prayed for our country Nigeria and its leaders, we had mini praise and worship, we even did testimony, after like 40 mins, the bobo now asked me, if i wanted to add anythin to the prayer, ..ehh after all that, i just smiled and said i was good. wetin i wan add again, when angel gabrel is already standing with us...lol
(lesson learnt ..be very careful of prayer warriors in church)

2:: this was a lunch date, one of those places at V.I. the guy kept saying my name includin my last name when he was talkin. i really like my name, so i did not vex. so he continued talkin that he, had met my mum at a meetin before, and he just kept on staring at my mum and dreammin.
which type of talk is this... thats how i asked with style, that do you think this is appropriate, considering that you are talkin about my mum, the bobo refused to stop, saying how wonderful my mum looked for her age..blah, blah balh..thats how, i told him this is the last time, i would go out with him. the bobo kept quiet.
..gboa!screechhhhhhhhhhhh.. we hit the curb, he started drivin on the side of the road(the one near the beach), he kept on sayin he was goin to drive into the ocean..eya egami, which kin were(=crazyman) be this, you shld have seen me, all my shakara stopped, kappish!. i started serious beggin, even my fone left my mouth, i added Yoruba.."olowo ori mi", my dear , pls don't do this , i don't want you to hurt yourself, i promise i will call you..blah blah..
.he finally agreed to take me home. you shld have seen me pira/run like a ravin lunatic from his car,when i got home, i locked my gate , and went straight to Mummy toyintomato,and gave her his phone number, let her handle this were alasho/undercover crazyman.
(lesson learnt : crazy people can also dress nice)

this is not working, am still feelin drained, maybe if i go to the club, i will fell better.
sorry pips, am out, i promise to reply all your comments from the last post later ...

36 comments:

LurLar said...

Eyaaaaa...sometimes na God me sef dey beg for dem olorikori @ work.

Lmaoooooooo@ the two dates...i bet the first one was also feeling like one MR. Sexy,u sef try u for don chop ur food finish,stand up,b4 he finish prayer.
The second one....mehn i agree na real were alaso.

Anonymous said...

Well, you seem to have your work cut out for you dating these weird sicko's. Maybe you better have randy dude in Chicago for keeps.
Thanks for stopping by!

diary of a G said...

lol
whats wrong with these dudes?
have a good weekend

Yankeenaijababe said...

Toyin, the guy seems like a wierdo. ........one of many guys lol. Girl, better de come. Keep hanging in there. Hope u had fun at the club. later.

Anonymous said...

wtf!dripping with lipgloss...anyways av u hrd that song "my lip gloss is cool..my lip gloss is popping"..LAWL

Yankeenaijababe said...

u look nice by the way in that pixture. later girl. What were you holding?

shhhh said...

funny

david santos said...

Great work, thank you. Have a good weekend

Ms. Catwalq said...

LMAO
u move with some wierd pple o
first prayer warrior and then deranged-mummy-stalker....

eeyah

...toyintomato said...

..okay i have to comment..who be this david santos.

...toyintomato said...

and what the heck is he talkin about.

diary of a G said...

lol
I though the same thing too...but I know its just a picture
btw
u look goood...what you drankin on?

classybabe said...

oh my a guy using lipgloss?!Hope you are feeling less drained.Have a great sunday

**~M.T~** said...

omg, i couldn't stop laughing at ur blog...what kind of madness is that...sorry you had to go thru such. the boy/man/psycho needs help. that prayer he was doin i dont understand because anyone who is worshipping the same God cannot be driving on the curb...hissss

p.s. thanx for reading my blog

Naija Vixen said...

Ohmydayz...his lip gloss was POPPIN'...!!! I cant sout oh...this was funny...dang! Hope you feeling better now?

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

LOL.. where did you meet the lunatic? Jesu, I would have jumped out the window! Na wa oh! Thank God for happy endings sha..

btw, thanks for stopping by my blog! Take care!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

LOL @ Sometimes crazy ppl sef dey wear clothe!! oh dear, and wasup with d lip gloss!!!!!1 omo prayer warrior no mean say d guyy no be adodi(gay) o!!!

Miss Opeke said...

You've really made my morning...I have laughin' since I read this post...Sorry you still felt drained after posting (I hope you are all smiles now and ready for a wonderful week?) but you can feel happy that you brought me back to life (I was feeling drained)...thanx 4 sharing...

Fluffycutething said...

I cannot even sit straight to type a comment... Na laugh i just dey laugh here...

ROFL @ lurlar's - were alaso!!!! (LOL)

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Lmao!Lmao! BUhahahahahahahhahahaha this is too funny o, morogo. Eeeyah, i hope you're feeling better ehn? E pele, e ma fara le.And does omo labi, eyin lari, translate to we had a child, but saw an egg?? I guess its supposed to explain how delicate you are, cool. Oya bounce back o, you're too much for them, they're logoless peepus, who dont know you're bigger than them, Metala won o to sef, they shdnt make me hve to fly down to ur office and deal with them o:D

Elle Woods said...

ok..i just died and woke up after reading your date stories...lip gloss? prayer session? You have patience sha.lmao.
And yeah..who is this David Santos..? dude said the same thing on my blog.

BiMbyLaDs** said...

lmaoo

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Funny post, could not stop laffing!

Atutupoyoyo said...

The Naija version of sex and the city would definitely have you in it o! Keep the stories coming

...toyintomato said...

@lurla..girl, it actually crossed my mind to run, during praise and worship time..lol
@nigeriapolitricks: Chicago dude is just a one time thing, no strings.
@dairy: me too i wonder why i always meet the funny ones..haha
@yankeenaijachick: girl the club was banging, toyin-peperempe is back! yeah baby..lol
@pink satin: thanks 4 suggesting the song, i have added it to the page.
@catwalq: my mum is doin serious prayer 4 me..lol i seem to attract weirdos.brouhaha
@classybabe: toyin sugar-sugar is back!.thxs am lots better now.
@M.T: actually its 2 different guys, but thx 4 stoppin by
@atupoyuyo: thxs for droppin by

@bimbylad, andy,elle woods,omosewa,fluffycuething,miss opeke, 36 inches, nyemoni, naija vixen, and everybody else.
serious vexation, with all of you, laughin at my predicament.lol
see all the wahala i go thru , just becos i want to fulfill my mother's prayer of "Marriage by yr 2010" ..hahahahahah. yeah rite.lol

La Reine said...

Oh wow, sorry remembering those stories didn't make you feel better.
But you sure do have anecdotes for future use!

-Pray about it and I'm sure you'll be good.

naijabelle said...

lawl! lip gloss guy was trying to look cut for you now. i don't blame him

princesa said...

LMAO!
Yeparipa!!
Toyin tomato!!!
Which kain dates be dis one?!?!
Ok sorry, i shouldnt be laughing but girl, this is soooo hilarious!
I hope mummy toyintomato is praying hard o! God no go let you meet those kain were dates again.
Sorry about ur feeling drained dear.
ope u are beta now.
Thnx for the name suggestion.
I have picked a new name now.
Go check it out.

Manda said...

toyintomato, u want kill person! I was laughing soo hard my colleague had to come ask wat was wrong, thank God it was not my boss o! Glad u feel a lot more beta now, even if this funny piece didn't help! Gurl u have met wierdos o! Na wa!

Wait o! but why d guy carry u comot when na ur momma e dey trip for? strange strange!

Mr.Fineboy said...

LOL....lip gloss ke? what a weirdo. I don't remember the last time I heard the word "pira." Great post, ms tt.

...toyintomato said...

@le reine:dont worry i have a whole notebook full of crazy anecdotes i have learnt, ..haha
@londonnaijachick: the lip gloss is definitely a -300, from his bloke rating
@princess: will check out your new name, Mummy toyintomato is a prayer warrior , so no shakin
@manda: pls try to control you laughterization in public places..lol
@mr fine boy: see the nonsense ebonics i have in my head, growin up in agege does that to you..lol

Miss Opeke said...

I know by d time u return u'll have plenti gist fo us...in fact, we need to cum & do sum sleepover tu hear d full gist...lol

Naija Vixen said...

Oya update now...kai!!!

joicee said...

Gurl I love your blog ohh!!!
Is your mummy reading it too. I mean for real:

Thanx for stopping bye jo.... thank God the exams were all successful

...toyintomato said...

@miss opeke: i havent gone on the trip yet, dont worry, everyone will get the full gist
@naija vixen: as per your request, the update is ready..lol
@joicee: not really, my mum knows i write about my adventures in letters to my sister, but i havent told her about the blogg yet...haha, i guess i shld do that soon.

Christian Writer said...

Laffed so hard when I read this. Lip gloss?! Sheesh. I once saw a guy wearing tights. It was at a workshop in Monrovia, Liberia. I tried very hard not to stare. It wasn't his fault. It was a couple of months after the war. 'It was the war.' At least that's was how I justified it to myself. But lipgloss? Ha! Ha!