Wednesday, August 8, 2007

chicago part 2

The dinner
.. lookin all sexy in my red dress, pumps, and all, we go out to eat, the girl shows us out seats inside, it looks crowdy, so i suggest that we sit outside, thats how the waiter girl uses evil eye to look at me, for disturbin her..gbosa! yeeeparipah!..is this my yarnsh on the floor, ..
toyintomato has fallen on the floor,yakata!, my skills are immpressive, i did not even wait for reaction time, i flew up on my feet in less that 3 secs flat..no way will i let my babe facto meter drop down...hehe, ..PhD guy says its my shoes cus, they are too high, i refuse to agree, i have worn those shoes everywhere, i have not fallen down before, ..i suspect that waiter girl, and she said she is Greek, abi isn't it those Greek people that did original ju-ju(black magic) abi where did venus and domilo..hehe sorry Aristotle, ,,i sha watched the movie Sparta... no shakin, sha am good,all my bones are in their correct position, abi mummy toyintomato prayer and fastin is still workin in full force.

The fountain.
thats how i reached the water tower, and saw one guy in the fountain,his pants was half down, he was shouting that he is a prophet,sent from god, splashing water on anyone that passes ...hmnn the beginin of madness,"stage 1 madness" , i must see this with my 2 kokoro eyes, i run and grab a seat, in true gbeborun fashion, i asked the lady by my side..what wrong with that guy.
she said she thinks its his birthday, that he is just celebrating, that he just got drafted into the army, he is gettin married in 2 hours, whinsh kian storry is all this, ..the woman was sayin a bunch of random stuff that did not make sense. anyway the stage 1 madness guy gets out of the fountain, and starts headin towards me, trust me i put on my sun-shades and comot eyes, he leans over to the lady by my side and they start yarnin opak=random bullshit...

....yeeeeh, see my nonsense life, i am sittin beside another mad woman, hehehe. they invite me to go swimming in the fountain, winsh one is this, i need to run fast , then i see the police commin, pls i hope they dont think i am also with the stage one madness poeple, you know its hard to distuguish this kain madness, ..anywy the mad pple start runnin, way when the notice the police..hallelujah..thank goodness,that was close.., see what gbeborun can lead to..hehehe.

the naija guy.
...so anyway, i obviously was sightseeing alone, which me made me a target, but no shakin, so i was at the navy pier,

when one guy walks up to me with a naija accent he says wants to take a picture with me..hehe, i smile = no way in hell

..so i say "obviously you are Nigerian", he says i see you are not shy, we kinda talked and did the whole i am not givin you my number story, this bobo even noticed that i just dyed my hair.


later that day, i was by the bus stop for the tours to get back to the hotel, when the guy drove up to my side, ..anyway long story, the guy dropped me at my hotel and i gave him my number, bad move i kno..then the drama began.


he said he wants to come over and watch cable in my room..nonsensibilty, -50 for lack of tact, i told him i had a roommate. ..he said he will take me to him place, tofiapah, ehh, this guy wants vacation booty, no way, i hang up the phone, the guy calls again and says we shld go the the park...what is wrong with this horny boy, does he think i am 12yrs old..anyway i told him, i was goin to give the phone to my husband..hehehe...that always works!..i haven't received any call from him yet...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol @ nija guy!

diary of a G said...

nice move(the hubby thingy)lol
that fall seemed so sudden
hope you alright

Unknown said...

The hubby thing works quite well
My car was faulty for sometime and I had to catch the bus everywhere I went. You know how crazy people can be ... bus folkz r extra-ordinarily crazy...Both young and old are trying to talk to me and if them fine , e 4 better. I couldn't take it anymore and there ws nothing I could do. I ws about to go to class that day when I fround a ring i had lost for about 2 years. I put it on my finger and headed to school... back on the bus around 6 heading home... this 2 gus were contemplating about who should talk to the gurl walking towards them (me). I just acted like say i no see them. as i got closer, one yells out (he's actually whispering aloud) she's married, can't you see the gold? Look at her finger... na so the guy dey point to my finger... I just smiled inside of me and walked away...

princesa said...

Lol @ the two mad peeps.
U actually fell! Crazy girl.

Anonymous said...

Yeye-man!! Who does he think you are? Not all of us Niaja men are like that, though.. :-)

...toyintomato said...

@pink satin..true
@diary +olamild: the hubby thin has never failed me so far
@princesa: girl, with all my shakara and possin, i feel down. yakata..hehe
@akin: hmnn many of you naija guys are like this, no vex..haha

Afrobabe said...

LOL...the hubby thing has failed me before oh,the guy said "so what if you are married,cant you have mail friends?"

Anonymous said...

that naija guy has some nerve meynnnnn! typical naija behaviour- never say die. honestly, i'm surprised the husband thing even worked. maybe he's jus giving u time to realise how much u reeallllly lurf eem.. lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manda said...

toyintomato fall reach ground.hahahahahahhaaaa. na wa o! na so i fall face down for office last 2 weeks sunday, the next thing i see na security men dey come rush to carry me up, i just arrange myself act like say nuthin happen comot fast fast.

I read the gbeborun part b4 i came here o! n i still think u had fun no mata wat.