Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Chicago Part 1

.... landed in Chicago, dressed up to the teeth, my low cut red dress, green bra peepin thru , green wedge heels, and green purse, i was on point..hehe
... called Phd Guy, to come and pick me , cus we planned he wuld rent a car, so we can drive around the city, he said he was tired, and the airport was like 1 hour away, and there was traffic, and besides he didnt know the area too well cus he kept on gettin lost. ..normal toyin -t style no shakkin, i got into the shuttle and heeded to the hotel.Hilton hear i come..hehe

to be fair on PhD guy, he had, gotten the swippy card thin for me to check in, and also was waitin for me in the lobby, helped me with my luggage, gave me the "just friends hug", strange but i did not think about it

we were both hungry, and decided to go out to grab somethin to eat, he harassed me about havin an Ipod..something about social isolation jargon, then about my bra thingy , me i did not vex..haha, i still looked good.
we talked durin dinner, i noticed some of his snide comments, but i either just ignored him, or said 'whatever".
oya fast forward..Phd Guy said that he goin to be busy, he will not have time to hang out with me, he asked if i needed money and said he wuld call me during lunch, me i said no shakin i wuld be fine dont need his money jare...

so out goes toyin tomato..sightseeing, chattin to pple, and havin a blast, i even met one naught naija guy..(see part 2 for his storry). 6pm i came back to the hotel..all exhausted, told Phd guy guy about my escapades, even the naija guy i met..hehe, he said at least now you met a friend to hang out with, your trip wuld be much more fun.

6:30pm ..PhD guy wants to go to a ballroom dinner jargon..me i said i wasnt goin cuz i am sure it was goin to be borin, phd guy said i shld go out with the naija guy and have fun, that most likely he might not be back till mornin.

as usual, i did not vex, i ironed my grown and sexy out fit, i was goin to go to the jazz club next door, i did not call the naija guy.
.....PhD guy comes back early he sees my outfit all laid out on the bed, he smirks at me..nonsense wetin concern me, then he starts snorin, ..winsh kin nonsense is this one,.. so i wake him and ask him, what his plans are, he says notin, he just wants to sleep,

...haba, abi ,weren se boy yi=abi is madness cashin this boy..hehe, isnt he the one that invited me , now he is sleepin, anyway maybe this is his signal..wink! so i take off my clothes and say i really dont feel like goin out again.
... 5 mins later, the bobo is sleepin again, what is all this jagbajantis, so i wake him up, and i ask, is there a problem, he said he is fine, just exhausted, and wants to sleep, that why am i disturbing him..
..eh!, what did this boy just say, me disturbin!, ori mi o, yeparipah! ..okay(this is where i transform into my alter ego while loosin my temper)..i start shouting and argu in with him, what the fuck, is it not you that called me, invited me here, why are you actin like this, he still ignores me,
... i up my temper level, why are you actin like i am disturbing you, he then replied, yes i was disturbin, that i did not allow him to sleep, and no one wakes him from his sleep, yeparipah..what concobility.

ol boy, first of all, you called me, you pestered me to come here, you insinuated me and you will hang out, now i am disturbin you..see my life. anyway he said that, what do i mean, he only invited me for a vacation , becos he had a free room, he did not say anythin about us hangin out. he is sorry he gave me the wrong impression. by now my temper has passed "be careful", i carry my phone and call the airline..they say $150 bucks to change my fight...no way am i payin $150 bucks to get away fron this hefer=stupid ass hole, the guy isnt worth my $150 instead i will shop with my money..so i hang up the phone.

PhD guy looks at me,he is quite mad at me now, he says for what i just did , he will never forgive me, that if i want to go home, he will give me the money, i told him, i dont need his stupid money. he then goes to lecture me that , whoever i date next, i shld learn how to watch my temper and control my irrational actions, what the heck, i told him to sut the hell up(although this is thru about my temper..hehe)
he continued lecturin me, that he cant believe i just made that call, that his opinion of me has totally deteriorated.

by now i was beyond mad, i started shoutin, that truthfully he shld just say it, why the neck did he invite me here, cuz i really dont get it, why ??????..enuf of the bullshit emotional abuse and words, just tell me why the fuck did you decide to pick up your goddamm phone and call me?

he finally talked,sayin he is workin thru some personal shit. that of recent he found out that he is becommin emotionally detached from girls, that girls just get on his nerves a lot now, and he knew he always was attracted to me, so he decided to invite he, to test himself, and he did not even think i was goin to say yes..

and when i came here, he just wasn't feelin me, and i kinda irritated him, how i talked about Lindsey lo hen, watching nonsense Tv shows instead of CNN, having an ipod, and even when i say "whatever" it gets on his last nerve..ori mi oh=my head oh , save me! he said that since he stared workin on his Phd, he kinda is more into aquirin knowledge than hangin out with normal people, cuz normal people bore and irritate him especially girls.. so i ask ..right now, no jokes, do i irritate you, he said yes, in fact seeing you in this bed is totally pissin me off right now.

yeparipah..this guy has killed me, i got up, started packin my bags, my mother all the way in naija, did not slave night and day to give me a better life, so that one nonsense boy will talk to me like this. i will leave this room , even if its 1 am in the mornin, he comes at me and grab my bag, i did not even slow down, forget the bag jare, let me just wear my shoes, he grabs my shoes, i rush for my flipflops=slippers, he then ran and grabbed my phone and purse with my passport and credit card. he tells me you are not goin anywhere tonight. i can not try to grab the stuff from him,he is way much more stronger than me, i just slide to the floor cryin... he tells me to get back in bed, i say no, ..i arranged the towels as my pillow and blanket and slept

..shiverin and shakin all the way from my teeth to my toes,i adjust my pride and crawl back into the bed at 4am, i really dont want to get sick over this nonsense.


7am in the morning, he lift the covers up and tells me, that he only told me what i wanted to hear, i ignore him ....i did not say a word to him for 2 days , on Wednesday morning i give him the hotel swippy card to check out , and tell him my flight is at 12pm, bye, am out!

(p.s there is so much more to this story, the comments he said, his words, the way he made me feel like i was the problem...but lets just leave it as it is. and this post is way too long..hahaha)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoot!toyin did u go thru that!GOD PUNISH him!like what!no human beign should ever treat anybody like that!that was just so wrong!sorry u wnet thru that o!pele dear!i mean he was d one that called u and invited you!and see how he belittled you...i cant beleive u stayed thru out the whole trip..me i would have left the next morning o!pele dear!this is not funny!
some guys are dickheads and full of shit!"normal pple bore and irritate him"...that guy is really taking d piss!i am so fumiing reading this....
KARMA baby...its called KARMA!what goes aroung comes around...toyin dont u worry!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
diary of a G said...

unfuckingbelievable!
are you kidding me???
wow
I apologize on behalf of my fellow
men and for all the stupid things I have done in the past to the opposite sex
like Pinky said "I was fuming reading this"
what a JERK and a SNOB
but you know what?
don't give up hope, men are complicated...its true
and as much as I may sound like a good guy, I won't front and say I haven't done rude things to female
but this was uncalled for
He did mess up, but I feel he is like all people... he's not perfect
am not defending him but he clearly has problems or troubles (which he don't know how to handle)
I commend you for being the strong lady you are
you handled it well
am so sorry this had to happen
mad cyber love coming your way
its all good girl

Unknown said...

OH hELL TO THE FREAKING NO
Now I don't usually curse but I'm so tempted to do it right now. He put you through all that? EWOooooo where was i when you needed me? I for show him pepper. I know I am tiny but I am strong o. All the eba wey i chop from childhood still dey do hin magic. That guy is a butthead. He had the nerves to belittle you like that and you had to spend the night and 2 extra days with him. Lord help me cause I'd design his face with my nails. **PIssed on your behalf**

shhhh said...

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, thats deep toyin, deep. he could have been nicer about it though, not just plain crude and nasty

to be honest the guy fork up, big time. pele dear, sniff sniff

Copido said...

My piece: I think your friend needed help and he opened his heart to you. You shouldn't have gotten angry, sometimes, it really helps to listen before you talk. I've got a couple of friends who became homosexuals because their babes never listened to them. So babes, if u can, pls call this guy for a chat and ask if he still feels that way and if there's anything u can do to help.
Cheers!

princesa said...

Hey TT! Pele o!
That guy really was full of it!
I mean even if he had issues, you were his guest for God's sakes.
Anyway if i was in your shoes, i woulda just made sure i spent all his money shopping and having fun. let him brood for all i care.
Will definitely not call him or go back when i leave.

And i was running over to come hear better gists from ur trip. Its well darl.

Rinsola said...

I think he really needed someone to talk to, but he went about it the wrong way. Pele dear, when next u come to Chicago, lemme know w'sup? Hope u feel much better now.

...toyintomato said...

@pink satin:dont stress, girl, i dont even want karma to get him, such a waste of energy.
@diary : oh plz, thnx for showin love, dont fume over this, shit happens, we move on. end of story..hehe
@rinsola:yeah i kinda feel sorry for him now, but anyway thats his problem jare.toyin-t has her own life to enjoy without anyone's baggage..haha
@princesa: girl, i wuldnt even touch his money, sorry about the no gist, will try not 2 disappoint next time
@copido: i kno he has issues, but he culd have handled it better,not hurtin me in the process, but anyway he isn't my problem now..haha
@king of scotland: oh plz..haha dont waste your sniff.. am good,thank anyway
@olamild: hehehe, see this girl, i dont think either of us can take him down, even with all the eba, anyway glad to kno someone has my back..thx

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

Well, this man is sick and for him to treat you as such is despicable. Glad you got outta there safe!

Confused Naija Girl said...

hmm pele my dear!
but e be like say this phd guy is one of my exes oh for real
if you didnt say he was kenyan
you are a strong girl because i would have been BALLING my eyes off over and over again. you handled yourself petty well for the situation though.

Anonymous said...

ok jus at your blog for the first time- i know, where have i been right!!!! -and all i can say is, pele ma binu. you seem like you spring back like.. er.. a jack in the box??lol... you're ok. and if not, u will be.
it's his bad.

Anonymous said...

T-girl, abeg you deserve more than that jare. what kind of nonsense is that? those are the kinda guys il like to abuse. He is doing his PHd does not mean he is superior, he is the one with a problem jare. what does owing an ipod have to do with anything? na wa o, people are just funny. Dont mind him girl

Anonymous said...

dang! Ol'girl...this na complete BS o! how a man go treat woman like that? Totally wrong mehn...hopefully this is good riddance to bad rubbish now...huh?

cinnamonqueen said...

i might be far off the mark but could it be that this guy is coming to terms with his sexual preferences? what is this 'seeing you in this bed irritates me' nonsense? whatever his problem is, he didn't have the right to treat you the way he did.

AIVY said...

the guy is sick jo... he just found he's gay

inStilettos said...

I so agree with cinammonqueen and everyone else who said the guy was not worth, anyone in the world that feels they need to abuse u to express/feel good about themselves is insane and has a stupid stupid stupid complex... u my dear deserve way more!!