Tuesday, May 29, 2007

still up


okay, i guess am still up, tryin to decide on a name..totally given up
my godfather told me to update my goals..short term, medium term and longterm, still trying to figure that out...details will be comin up shortly.

love this, am actually trying to figure out the calculation's for guys, i think it might take a while becos there are so many variables when dealin with guys

how i met the blogging world, first of all am addicted to weddin websites which eventually led me to this ...ishe Oluwa o le baje , i actively participated in anonymously readin the blogs and not posting any comments, then i found this blog: http://jolanaibi.blogspot.com/and NAIJA VIXEN.... and did the same thing as usual, in short am a blog stalker..haha..oti tan fun mi

talkin about stalkers, i had one last year, so am a little paranoid now about my personal information out there...long story the guy knew my name, googled it, found my schedule , tracked me down, went to my former apartment , came to my job, ...and of course as a naija chic i called the popo on him....jeye boy.

No comments: