Thursday, May 31, 2007

still playing around with this blog

i still cant get the correct time, to appear properly on my blogs, and i dont want to ask my one and only IT/computer whizz, cuz he is just goin to abuse me and call me olodo. not that i mind, but i want to at least try and prove to him that i am computer savy....ha ha who am i kiddin

today was barbeque at the office...what did i tell you about my office pips, i ate so much chicken that by the time it was after lunch, i was so sleepy. but again thats why coffee is my number one friend, big ups for star bucks caramel frapachinno....hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

my Godfather just finish harassing me in an email, wonder how someone all the way in naija can harass me, well its just the naija way of doin things. anyway, this is the gist, am supposed to buy a car, and he is mad, but i just want to see the money in my account, its so uplifting..most students will relate to this, cuz it seems i am always broke. but since i got the money for my car(....okay you can call me a spoilt brat, who still gets an allowance to buy a car, am not mad) dats why i love the naija culture, cuz no matter how old you are, if u are broke someone is sure to settle you.

before i drift again, where was i...then he also harrassed me, for not investing my money...lmao, i told him, i havent eaten belleful, why should i start investing..dont worry this totally contradicts all my finance teachin...haha. i know.

havent been on to a wedding website in a while, i think the love stories are beginning to get to me, cuz i keep wondering how my story is gonna be ...these are a few thing am sure will never apply to me

1: i wont have known my husband who ever it is gonna be for over over 10 years, cuz am 26 now, and am sure i want to get married by 29/30ish,dat rules out the 10years of datin...haha
2: the guy/husband wont be my best friend..cuz most of my best friends end up datin pips that look like me, then tell me about it, no offense, but it just bothers me , why would they date someone that look likes me..anyway i try not to bother about it
3: i am pretty sure , the person will not see me in his sister/friend's picture and ask for my number ...cuz most of my friends are guys, who are a little protective
4:in addition am sure we wont ever meet tru a blind date, cuz i dont do blind dates
5:also we wont have notorious long phone conversations, cuz am known for not pickin up my phone calls
6:our families wont have known each other for ever, cuz usually my sister is the one that dates family friends, thats her thing

so you see, o ti tan funmi, there is almost no hope 4 me gettin married..lol, but i have faith in my one and only paddy, God, He has never failed me before.in addition also my mother is seriosly fasting and praying..haha, she has even agreed to setlle for a non african, and thats deep for my mum, an abeokuta born and bred teacher..(i have kinda strayed to the non african/nigerian pool for datin)
don't worry i will always return to dating naija guys, i was just a little tired of the bullshit, and besides am still on "lockdown".

still no sleepy yet, maybe i shld watch a movie, sounds like a plan, me and jamie have a date on my laptop. jamie fox is my aprill/may 07 crush, before it was akon, but am a little envious of how he was dancing with that girl, dat shld have been me. anyway am cool so long as he keeps singing to be. i will be his for at least 3 more months...my crush lasts no less than 3-6monts.
later, am off to my date with jamie fox

6 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

LOLOL, okay you're very funny. I feel you on the wedding stories getting to you, me sef, i take my time with them now. You're making me crack up early in the morning, lololol. Anyways i'll be back. Thanks for coming by mine, your blog is too nice to be hidden now...i'll be back, and i'm gonna try the starbucks caramel kinni, never had their coffee...i know i'm very late lol. Have a lovely lovely day...

Miss Opeke said...

My sister, I feel you on this>>>"My Godfather just finish harassing me in an email, wonder how someone all the way in naija can harass me, well its just the naija way of doin things..."

@Omosewa...I was abt to say d same["...your blog is too nice to be hidden now"]...glad I found it...

classybabe said...

I love browsing wedding websites,and after i end up thoughtful wondering why some of those stories didn't happen to me.Well as they say it's not how long you know a guy but how well.I like looking at the sites but i seriously doubt i would put mine online.
Nice blog by the way

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Your story might well end up being more romantic than the six points you higlighted! Keep believing, the knight on the horse is coming your way lol.

dScR?Be said...

I know I'll b checking our YOUR wedding website SOON!!!

...toyintomato said...

@2ndCorin5:17: weddin kini, lol..am rollin on the floor and laughing my head off...am not holding my breath for my own weddin website..i have told all my junior cousins.."overtakin is allowed" they are all free to marry before me.