Thursday, April 10, 2008

Am just goin to write...ENJoY....

oky, so it has been stupidiously crazy, like crazy raised to p0wer 35555,
for me, any everytime i try to write i start thinking, which messes up my mojo, ..anyway thanks omosewa, and catwalq ur posts always makes me recall why i started blogging, ...

so am here listening to omosewa' blogg music which i do ...all the time, i know i am just a useless girl, always blogg stalking and not leaving comments.. but hey...lol

so what been happening, to me.....2much ,
So, to day on the subway/T/Train, just in case, i call it different terms, i met "nukie"..he claims he is an underground rapper in Boston, wetin concern abgero with over load, i was like huh, so...
poor boy, am sure in his circle he is a star, but for me...he was kind-off wack.

as usual, lots of ridiculous things always happen to me, ..

ah, i am super excited, my bestest shoe in the whole Wide world, had been repaired,
if you see, how i searched high and low, for a cobler/shoe maker, ..for the first time, i missed my "baba toyin" aka the shoe maker at yabatech, the baba could fix any type of shoe, TRUE!..

okay back to my story, thats how the cobler guy looked at my shoe and shaked his head...i know what must have been goin thru his head, but professionalism and my serious biz suit refused the guy from taking,..hahahah

all he said your bill is $17 bucks, i did not even price/ask for a discount..

me seff i know i have worn that shoe, till all its made in china is showing, the heel came off, i still rocked the shoe,
the side of the heel started peeling, so i used black marker to color it black to match the shoe..haha,
finally the metal in the sole came out and i still racked the shoe...na me, i know.

so it was with great pleasure that i picked up my shoe from the cobler, and to my splendiferous happiness, it looked like brand new, so i happily wore it wo work this morning.. catwalking and doign my Naomi Campbell walk all over south station, Boston..hahah.

Original cost of shoe =$14.99
location =, Rochester, Ny
Fixing of sole and general rehabilitaion of shoe= $17.99
Age of SHoe= 10 months and still counting.
My expression when i picked up the shoes = Priceless..no no , in fact it was extreme excitnedness...hahaha

7 comments:

soupasexy said...

LMAO, girl u dey craze sha..

nice blog!

La Reine said...

Where have you been?

-Nice one @re-hooking up your shoes! :)

NaijaScorpio said...

You are funny. I wish u would put a picture of the shoe so i can understand why u love that shoe so much.

Anonymous said...

I know that place in Boston!!! where do you go...i go to wellesley :)

Anonymous said...

lol!!cobler bill was more expensive than original shoe..lol

...toyintomato said...

haha, thxs for all the comments,
i was prepared to pay whatever price to restore my best-test shoe back to its original condition..lmao

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

LOL, what song was playing?

Can we see a pic of the fanous shoes??

Congrats on the job!!!